Hi friends, as we are in our final year we have a very few days ahead of us before all this enjoyment of our college life comes to an end. So i have created this Blog where i think i will regularly blog(May BE). You guys also create a blog or something so that no one in our gang is lost once we complete our final year!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AFPS'10 a must for IT professionals

Hi friends, a blog post after a very long time. And I thought this post is worth it. Its about the Adobe Flash Platform Summit 2010 shortly and popularly know as AFPS'10.

It's an event hosted every year. This is the third year event. I am attending now for the first time. I got to know about it via an e-mail. I also got a golden pass discount code. Then I registered online using that code and availed the discount. The transaction was pretty fast and most secure. The confirmation mail also hit me very soon.

And not only that, even after registration the organizers didn't leave it. They followed up very effectively by e-mails and sms.

Today was the first day of the event. And as instructed I was there for the registration. They have said the registration will start @ 8 but I was there @ 6 itself. That was a nice coincidence so that I was able to observe the way they organized and prepared before the event.

They had a nice team of volunteers who eagerly participated with passion in organizing the event. And later as per plan the registration started and I registered myself and one of my colleagues. Hai I got my registration card along with my welcome kit :P

So friends all who have missed the summit this time. Keep watching the community around you, and be ready to attend the next time. Don't miss it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment