Hi friends, as we are in our final year we have a very few days ahead of us before all this enjoyment of our college life comes to an end. So i have created this Blog where i think i will regularly blog(May BE). You guys also create a blog or something so that no one in our gang is lost once we complete our final year!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Profile 2: Manivannan





About Me:


Name:
Manivannan

Nick Name:
Salna ,pdar, vazhiki

Birthday:
November 4 1988

Zodiac Sign:
Aries

Hobbies:
Messaging, hearing songs

Motto:
Do what your heart desires

Ambition:
Have to earn lot of money & have to settle in life

Strengths:
I can make any one to laugh, who is in stress

Weakness:
Quick emotions

I am scared of:
Talking to a new girl

Pastimes:
Playing games in computers, hearing songs

I Confess:
That I put my father signature in rank card during school days

My wildest fantasy:
Future detector or go to past again (time machine)



My favorites:


Color:
Black and white

Book:
Multimedia related books

Author:
Like all authors. Specially Shakespeare

Sport:
Favorite game: cricket, volleyball
Carom, chess.

Song/Music:
Melody songs, Rock songs, like somewhat folk songs

Subject in School:
Math, biology (botany), Tamil

Flower:
Jasmine rose

Movie:
All devil movies, thriller movies

Food:
I like the most is FISH

Fruit:
Orange, ramtan, pineapple

Scent:
Brut, Axe

Outfit:
Professional dresses, T-shirts, I don’t like jeans.

Cartoon Character:
Tom and Jerry, timon and pumba, dragon warrior

Drink:
Bovonto, Fanta, dew

Pastime:
Talking with my friends

Animal:
I Like Cheetah, like all birds



Personal Thoughts:


Define Love:
Love, it cant be defined, feel it

Turn Ons:
Physically – Eyes
Emotionally – Friendly

Turn Offs:
Physically – slim
Emotionally – upset.

The first thing that attracts me towards someone:
Someone’s speech speak which not yet heard

Long Engagements:
I think no one will........ [School +2 short-lived]

Most Memorable Moment:
Drama held during school days (veera panidya kataaboman)

Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs

Do you go on Blind Dates?
No

Love at First Sight?
I think, some one may not believe, but it is true

Things people doesn't know about me ... yet
One person, who I like the most, thought that I am a culprit but I am not like that

1 comments:

cse_student said...

Ha ha ha valliki mani...

Post a Comment